Friday, July 3, 2015

30 Weeks

Didn't get a formal belly picture this week again, but we'll just use one from the festivities today!

How far along? 30 Weeks 6 Days

Weight gain? Not entirely sure

Maternity Clothes? Yes

Stretch marks? Yes...on my back! Who woulda thunk! 

Sleep? So so, depends on the night.

Best moment this week? Having the energy to clean the house! (sad that that's my best moment but it was very nice!)

Miss anything? A lot of things about my body...more so the pain than anything! I hate being in constant pain on my back...

Cravings? Nothing too severe, but I do really like rootbeer for some reason right now. Rootbeer floats, rootbeer popsicles, etc. 

Any Aversions? Not really, again when I eat stuff I feel yucky with acid reflux, but everything seems good to eat.

Showing? Yes definitely!

Belly button in or out? Definitely out, like I can't really hide it very well anymore.

Wedding ring on or off? Off usually

Happy or Moody? Both this week, but overall pregnancy has been happy!

Looking forward to? Fourth of July celebrates today and tomorrow!

Baby Movement? Tons of movement still

Anything else to report? Things seem to be going well, we bought the crib as well as the stroller came! So I'm getting pretty excited about things. I'm excited for my showers as well in the next months to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment