Thursday, July 9, 2015

31 Weeks


How far along? 31 Weeks 5 Days

Weight gain? 2 more lbs since last appt

Maternity Clothes? Oh yeah

Stretch marks? Yes I do..

Sleep? So so, waking up the same times every night

Best moment this week? 4th of July was great! Loved that Andy had work off on Friday and Saturday!

Miss anything? Being painless...like I say every week.

Cravings? Not really

Any Aversions? Not that I can think of

Showing? Yes for sure

Belly button in or out? Very much out!

Wedding ring on or off? Mostly off

Happy or Moody? Both, this week definitely had it's ups and downs, but I was more happy than moody.

Looking forward to? Going to St. George this weekend with my parents to see Vince & Katie!

Baby Movement? Lots and lots, sometimes I think I'm feeling sick then realize it's just the baby attacking my insides!

Anything else to report? Nothing of significance, baby is measuring on time still. 

No comments:

Post a Comment