Friday, July 17, 2015

32 Weeks

^^picture from my shower^^
My Cousin Kristina is due November 12th!


How far along? 32 Weeks 6 Days

Weight gain? Not really sure

Maternity Clothes? Yes, but mostly lounge in pajamas around my house!

Stretch marks? Yes

Sleep? Getting worse and worse...our bed isn't the best any way..

Best moment this week? Having my first shower was really fun and we had a great turn out! It was my family shower with Morgan's/Stalling's. I got a lot of great things!

Miss anything? Being somewhat pain free...

Cravings? Not really craving anything, but most everything sounds good.

Any Aversions? Just the normal stuff that I have never liked, but nothing new.

Showing? Very much yes!

Belly button in or out? Out, so far out!

Wedding ring on or off? Off, I have it on a necklace that I wear around my neck instead for now.

Happy or Moody? I think mostly happy, but I tend to get emotional for a minute then I'm fine. 

Looking forward to? National Ice Cream Day on Sunday!! 

Baby Movement? Lots and lots!

Anything else to report? I still need to go and get the TDap Vaccine, but will do that soon, probably next week sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment