Friday, July 31, 2015

34 Weeks


How far along? 34 Weeks 6 Days

Weight gain? Not sure since last appointment

Measuring at? She's only measuring the uterus right now, but I'm measuring "on time". So basically the number of centimeters it is when she measures should be the same as how many weeks I am.

Labor signs? I may have had a contraction or two, but I'm not entirely sure to be honest. It felt like the baby was starting to drop, but now it doesn't feel that way anymore (so I have no clue!)

Gender guess from mom and dad? Dad still guesses Boy, and Mom guesses Boy as well.

Sleep? It's rough, I hate getting up to go to the bathroom, and it's tough to get comfortable since my back is in so much pain. I do feel lucky though that I get to sleep during the day if I have nothing going on since I don't have kids or anything to get me out of bed usually ha!

Showing? Oh most definitely! I feel huge, especially around other pregnant people! 

Best moment this week? It's been a very hectic week! Andy got Lasik done on Thursday, we cleaned and got the house ready today for my shower tomorrow! But I'm so happy that Andy could have Lasik done because it was well deserved and it benefits me too! (no more getting my hair caught in his glasses!)

Looking forward to? My shower tomorrow, and my last shower next Tuesday! Then next friday I have another appointment which will be the start of my weekly appointments! I finally feel like I'm in the home stretch, which also stresses me out since I don't feel ready...ha!

Miss anything? A normal painless back, being able to take a nap without waking up because of my acid reflux!

Cravings? Nothing really

Happy or Moody? Happy, but there were a couple moments of stress that I was a little moody.

Baby movement? Tons and tons! I'm not feeling like the baby is turning though which makes me a tiny nervous (I know we still have some time), but yeah.

Feeling prepared? Not at all. I have zero energy to get things done and I'm realizing I might just have to deal with being tired and sore for a couple weeks so I can run my errands and things before this baby comes! We finally got the crib, but don't have a mattress yet, or even a bassinet so baby right now how no where to sleep..

Anything else to report? I'm feeling a little nervous for my next appointment just because I'm not entirely sure what to expect and I'm pretty sure it's my Group B strep test. But I am very excited that from this appointment on, I will be seeing her every week until this baby is here! I'm feeling very tired and getting a little tired of being pregnant. Ready, but very nervous for the next step! I just want to hold this baby in my arms rather than in my belly (but I don't want baby to have to stay in the NICU so I'll buck it up!). I'm also getting more anxious than I have this entire pregnancy to know the gender of baby! I am wanting to know more and more what the gender is, but I can definitely wait 5 more weeks!



No comments:

Post a Comment