Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Quick St. George Weekend Away

Last weekend, I invited myself to go with my parents down to St. George.
Vince, Katie and the boys were down there with Katie's parents.
I thought it would be a good chance for me to get one last getaway in!
It was nice to just be in the pool and relax and play games.
One of the days we were down there, we decided to go see "Glitter Mountain".
It was really cool when the sun was shining on the rocks!
Parker and Cole just loved it because they got to throw some rocks.
You can take your own tools and pick off from the mountain, or else the ground is scattered with tons of sparkly rocks to take.
This is about the only time I took pictures, and the other two pictures are stolen from Vince!
It was a nice and relaxing weekend which is just what I needed!
Can't believe that the next time we'll be in St. George, I'll have a baby!















Parker swimming (none of Cole, but they were both cute little fishies that loved jumping in the pool!)


It was so good seeing Vince especially since I hadn't seen him since they moved!
We miss them so much and cannot wait to see them again! (after the baby is here!)
It was a fun trip but I was really missing Andy since he couldn't make it due to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment