Friday, June 26, 2015

29 Weeks


How far along? 29 Weeks 6 Days

Weight gain? 23lbs I think total?

Maternity Clothes? Yes when I go out in public, pajamas the rest of the time ;)

Stretch marks? I don't think so..yet

Sleep? Crappy...my body just hurts so bad! Back problems since 7 weeks has been rough...

Best moment this week? Tuesday - Hung out with Emily while shopping for things for my shower as well as the National Ice Cream Party we do each year! Wednesday - Andy and I spent the whole entire day (basically), together and it was amazing! We got a lot done for the nursery including the crib being bought! Things are slowly but surely coming together.

Miss anything? Feeling normal, I understand that I may never feel like I did prior to pregnancy, but not having back aches, feet hurting and legs that hurt so bad I can't walk...would be amazing!

Cravings? Not really, I always can go for cotton candy though!

Any Aversions? Not so much

Showing? Yes, some guy at Lowe's even asked how far along I was, to which I WISH I had responded, "what...? I'm not pregnant" maybe teach him that he shouldn't ask that even if he's sure haha!

Belly button in or out? So far out, I'm not sure if it can poke out anymore!

Wedding ring on or off? Off usually

Happy or Moody? Pretty happy this week, not too emotional like last week.

Looking forward to? I don't know, I guess getting the nursery put together a little more and having things on my list checked off!

Baby Movement? Moving tons, seems like he/she moves a lot more when I need to go to the bathroom than anything (probably cause a full bladder means less room to move around).

Anything else to report? Had my Dr. appt today, I expressed my concerns about my leg hurting so bad the other day after running errands with Emily then Andy, but that the pain has gone away and I didn't notice any swelling. She told me to just keep tabs on my leg and make sure it's not swelling up. (My dad has a blood clot right now, and his sister (my aunt) always got blood clots when she was pregnant, so I'm more prone to that apparently. Luckily, the pain I was explaining was in the "wrong spot" to be blood clots, but she still wants me to just be mindful of it since I do know the signs/symptoms of clots. She also said that I need to get the Tdap vaccine done...which sucks! I HATE shots...so yay for me! I had no idea you have to get that every pregnancy...great. Other than all that, things are great! I am measuring on track still. I see her again in 2 weeks. I feel like this pregnancy is flying by! (July is jam packed with stuff always, then all of August I'll be seeing her every week, plus baby showers and stuff, so I think the next couple months will go by pretty quickly!)

No comments:

Post a Comment