Friday, July 24, 2015

33 Weeks




How far along? 33 Weeks 6 Days

Weight gain? I actually lost a pound at my appointment yesterday. She said she isn't worried since my overall weight gain is normal.

Maternity Clothes? Yes! Still regular garments just bigger sizes than I normally wear. 

Stretch marks? Oh most definitely...only on my lower back/tailbone area....

Sleep? So crappy..

Best moment this week? National Ice Cream Day was last sunday! It turned out great!

Miss anything? Having energy, no pain, no heartburn/acid reflux!

Cravings? Not really anything at the moment.

Any Aversions? No, pretty much most things sound good to me.

Showing? For sure...

Belly button in or out? Very much out!

Wedding ring on or off? Off, feels better that way. 

Happy or Moody? Emotional is a better word! 

Looking forward to? Andy getting Lasik, my final two showers, being that much closer to having this baby and finding out the gender!!

Baby Movement? Tons and tons, baby has had lots of hiccups lately too!

Anything else to report? Things went well at my appointment. I told her how I am taking Omeprozole for the acid reflux/heartburn but that it almost makes it worse. She was surprised by that since that's one of the best things I could be taking. She said I could be taking two a day instead of just one but when I did that it was the worst night sleep I had ever had, so I'll just be sticking with one a day and dealing with this for 6 more weeks! Baby is still measuring on time, though I've been told by a few people that they think I'll have a good size baby! I think I'm just big all around not just the basketball shape that makes you look big. Also, on the 22nd, Andy and I went and got our TDap Vaccine for the baby. I was such a big girl and didn't even cry! (I HATE NEEDLES...I know I know..get used to it for when baby comes..ugh.)
***Also, if you don't have your TDap Vaccine, 
I strongly suggest getting it done ASAP 
so you don't give my new baby whooping cough :) 
We won't ask for proof but we hope that you will get it done!***

No comments:

Post a Comment