Monday, May 4, 2015

Happy Anniversary - 3 years

Our anniversary landed on a Sunday this year.
Since Andy is charge of odd years, this was his year to plan.
Unfortunately, I thought I had a bladder infection and was just in a lot of pain Thu-Sat which was when he had planned on doing a getaway. 
We decided to postpone the getaway for a couple weeks that way we could go to 
St. George instead of just Salt Lake!

So the weekend of our actual anniversary was pretty low key which was just perfect!
Saturday night we went to the UVU Baseball game against New Mexico State.
We went with Phill and the kids, as well as my dad.

Sunday, the day of our anniversary, we ended up playing hooky from church to take a nice long nap.
After our nap we got ready and Andy came up with the idea to go on a picnic to the park with the dogs for lunch. 
We loaded up our stuff and the dogs and went over to Timpview Baseball Field.
It was the perfect little afternoon spent with just our tiny little family.

(When we get back from St. George I'll post again!)
















Happy 3rd Anniversary Babe!
It's been one of the toughest years but I wouldn't change any of it because without it we wouldn't be this close. I cannot wait to bring this baby into our family and to see you strive as a father.
Nothing is perfect but I'm so thankful you are trying everyday with me to make it that way!
I continually fall deeper and deeper in love with you every day.
Thanks for continuing to figure out this crazy marriage stuff with me!
I love you!
Love, B
  




No comments:

Post a Comment