Wednesday, May 20, 2015

24 Weeks



How far along? 24 weeks 3 days

Weight gain? 11 lbs since first appointment weight, (Which is awesome considering I had lost a bunch at first!)

Maternity Clothes? Bottoms yes, tops sometimes, garments NO!

Stretch marks? Not yet, been rubbing Coconut Oil on my belly to hopefully help.

Sleep? So so - my nose has been very dry/bleeding a lot lately, so we bought a humidifier and I think it's helping. I just wake up once every night so far to go to the bathroom but when I wake up I cannot breath because of my nose.

Best moment this week? Spending the weekend in St. George with Andy.

Miss anything? No back pain and no bloody noses.

Cravings? Mostly sweet things, I always want "a treat". 

Any Aversions? Not really, the thought of chicken is hard unless it's in something.

Showing? Yes 

Belly button in or out? Definitely out! 

Wedding ring on or off? Both, but still mostly on.

Happy or Moody? Happy this week. 

Looking forward to? I don't really know...nothing too exciting coming up this week.

Baby Movement? Yes, mostly in the morning. 

Anything else to report? Went to my doctor today, in the next couple of weeks I have to go in for the Glucose Test. I'm not excited. I've heard mixed things about the drink, but it's more that blood that I am not excited for. This is also my last time waiting 4 weeks for my next appointment. I'll see her again in 4 weeks then after that it'll be 2 weeks! Sort of excited for that because I can see things feeling like they are speeding up after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment