Thursday, May 14, 2015

23 Weeks


How far along? 23 Weeks 5 Days

Weight gain? Not sure, but probably.

Maternity Clothes? Pants definitely, shirts sometimes.

Stretch marks? Not yet.

Sleep? So so.

Best moment this week? Going to St. George with the hubby for our anniversary as well as book Lizzy for the birth story.

Miss anything? Again, my back not hurting would be terrific again.

Cravings? Not so much, sweets mostly.

Any Aversions? Not usually, just the normal stuff. 

Showing? Yes, this week people told me that I look pregnant now!

Belly button in or out? It has sort of popped out!

Wedding ring on or off? Both, mostly on.

Happy or Moody? Happy, with a small dose of moody.

Looking forward to? Hearing baby heartbeat on Monday at my appointment!

Baby Movement? Baby is a mover and shaker. Some days I wonder if baby is okay down there, then baby kicks me hard to say "yes, i'm here mom!"

Anything else to report? My heartburn has been brutal this week too, also having back pain in my right side now. Things are good though, I really do feel great other than some pain every once in a while plus I'm a little slower doing things.

No comments:

Post a Comment