Friday, May 1, 2015

21 Weeks


How far along? 21 Weeks 6 Days

Weight gain? Back to my original weight again! Hopefully I stay content and don't gain a ton...

Maternity Clothes? Yes! They are heaven sent honestly. (Well most of them are, maternity g's right now...no thank you.)

Stretch marks? Not that I know of right now.

Sleep? Nothing different then normal I feel like.

Best moment this week? Seeing the baby move and having Andy feel the baby!

Miss anything? Not really honestly...? Maybe a normal back that isn't always in pain!

Cravings? I have had a rootbeer float almost every day but it's not like I'd die if I didn't haha!

Any Aversions? I don't really have aversions, but I've noticed if I eat something I like too much then I throw up randomly one day...

Showing? Yes

Belly button in or out?  Pretty close to being all the way out

Wedding ring on or off? On for the most part

Happy or Moody?  Mostly happy, but have been in a lot of pain with thinking I had a bladder infection then them saying it was just normal baby growing pains, plus my back being whacky anyway!

Looking forward to? Seeing this baby move more and more. I can't get enough of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment