Friday, May 8, 2015

22 Weeks



How far along? 22 weeks 5 days

Weight gain? Honestly not sure, I haven't weigh myself lately

Maternity Clothes? Half and half, I can wear a lot of the shirts I had pre pregnancy because I usually wore baggy shirts anyway, but pants are definitely maternity right now.

Stretch marks? Not that I've noticed.

Sleep? Eh, depends on the day! We haven't turned on AC yet so it gets hot and I don't sleep when it's hot, but other than that, I'm doing okay I think. Better than I thought I would.

Best moment this week? Nothing out of the ordinary.

Miss anything? My back not constantly hurting.

Cravings? Not really, I eat a lot of Rootbeer floats, and I was in the mood for sweets this week.

Any Aversions? Not really honestly.

Showing? I think so!

Belly button in or out? So close to out!

Wedding ring on or off? Once this week I couldn't wear it, but other than that it hasn't been bad.

Happy or Moody? Moody!

Looking forward to? Mother's Day! Though next year will be better!

Baby Movement? Not as much this week as last, but some mornings baby will look like a wave across my stomach.

Anything else to report? Things are good for the most part. I get bad heartburn every night close to 6:00, it is definitely heightened when I eat certain things like, pizza, soda, & tomato soup.


No comments:

Post a Comment