Sunday, August 16, 2015

Baby Showers

Baby showers were one of those things that 
I was constantly thinking about and wondering how in the heck I'd do them during the first part of my pregnancy.
Once I decided that I wanted them to all be before baby comes, things weren't as confusing to me.
I, of course, got the, "what do I even give you then?" type questions.
But honestly after the showers are all over, I wouldn't do it differently!
I loved it!
I got so many diapers, wipes, so many useful things, books, as well as a few outfits!
Naturally, after the showers I still don't feel "ready" for baby to come, but I definitely feel better than I did before the showers!

I truly cannot thank everyone enough for all the love and support we have received.
Thank you especially to my Aunts for throwing my first shower that was for family; my best friend/cousin Em for throwing me my main shower with friends; and my mother in law & sisters in law that threw the shower for our ward!
All three showers turned out fantastic and I couldn't be happier with them all.

Baby M and I (and Andy), are feeling so spoiled by all the people that have given us gifts, or have just shown their support in general!
This is a crazy new adventure for us and we truly could not do it without all those people!

Stallings/Morgan Family Shower
Hosted by: Terri, Evelyn, Kaye & Katherine
At: Terri's House
July 16, 2015 6:30pm Open House
We had a dinner with salads, rolls, and yummy ice cream.
It was a basics shower.
Everyone chose what they thought the gender would be by 
picking a blue or pink plate to eat on.
We had a great turn out and it was fun to see some cousins I hadn't for a long time!




Main Shower
Hosted by: Emily
At: My House
August 1, 2015 10:00am-12:00pm Open House
We had a brunch with breakfast casserole, cinnamon rolls, fruit and muffins.
It was Black, White and Gold.
We had people make guesses based off of a few Old Wives Tales of the gender.
It turned out so cute and perfect and it was fun for people to be able to 
come over and see my new house!

Details:











Some of the lovely ladies that came:

















^^Due Dates: September 5th, September 7th, December 28th-ish(?)^^



And of course my best friend/the hostess/party planner:

Ward Shower
Hosted by: Beverly, Jen, Heather, Alisha, Melanie, & Emily
At: Grandma/Grandpa McDonald's (Beverly's) House
August 4, 2015 7:00-9:00pm Open House
We had dessert/snacks - adorable cupcakes, veggies, animal crackers and some candy.
It was Safari themed and turned out adorable!
There were vines and animals all over, cupcakes decorated like Zebra's, Giraffe's, Lion's and Monkey's.

Details:
*There was these questionares that were super cute, you put your guess if it was a boy or girl, a name suggestion, when you thought baby would come (date/time), baby's weight/height, something you hope baby gets from mom and hopes to get from dad. 
It was so fun to read all the answers everyone put down!*









The Lovely Hostesses/Party Planners:




No comments:

Post a Comment