Friday, August 7, 2015

35 Weeks


How far along? 35 Weeks 6 Days

Weight gain? Gained 7lbs since last appointment 2 weeks ago

Measuring at? On time, she also checked my cervix, there was no dilation

Labor signs? I think I had a couple braxton hicks but only one day and only a couple of them at night.

Gender guess from mom and dad? I had this overwhelming feeling that baby is a boy, but I never know haha! Dad still guesses Boy!

Sleep? I sleep a lot better during the day than I do at night. Not sure why I can get more comfy during the day than at night. Probably because I don't get up every 2 hours to pee during my naps haha! 

Showing? Definitely

Best moment this week? I had my final shower and it turned out great. We also bought the crib mattress and now have a bassinet to put the baby in the first few weeks/months. I feel a lot more prepared, but still not really haha!

Looking forward to? Honestly, not much... This pregnancy thing is hard and I'm just looking forward to my next appointment because I'll be that much closer to having this babe!

Miss anything? My "normal" body. Being able to move without hurting.

Cravings? Not really, still having a hard time with heartburn so it's hard to eat anything because I know I'll just be burping it up all night..bleh.

Happy or Moody? It comes and goes with both. I'll be happy one minute, then start bawling cause I'm over being pregnant....It's tough.

Baby movement? Tons! I feel a lot better knowing now that baby is head down and the round thing I keep feeling around my ribs is actually just a little round bum!

Feeling prepared? More so than last week, but not really still. I need to get a bunch of stuff for me now!

Anything else to report? My doctor said that I will most likely go to my due date if not over, but she will always induce at 41 weeks, so we know for sure that we won't have the baby later than the 12th of September! I really hope I come before then, but we'll see! As of now - not being dilated this week I feel like I won't be having this baby for a while. I see the Nurse Practitioner next week instead of my usual doctor, but it shouldn't be a big deal!






No comments:

Post a Comment