Friday, August 14, 2015

36 Weeks


How far along? 36 Weeks 6 Days

Weight gain? Lost 2lbs since last week

Measuring at? Basically on time, I think when she measured I was a cm smaller than I should be. As far as dilation goes, I didn't let them check this week because I knew nothing has changed. I haven't had really any contractions to make my body dilate any way so why go through that unnecessarily. Also, I am Strep B Negative, so that's great!

Labor signs? I don't think so, my tummy gets really tight every once in a while but it doesn't hurt much or give me a cramp so I don't know if it's a contraction or not...

Gender guess from mom and dad? Mom and Dad still guess boy! Some random lady at Best Buy guesses girl...haha ya..

Sleep? Horrible...Heartburn will be the thing that kills me...and peeing. Ugh.

Showing? Duh.

Best moment this week? Andy graduating! He is officially done with school! So proud of him! 

Looking forward to? Honestly nothing except this baby coming...

Miss anything? Feeling "normal"....

Cravings? Not really, it's just hard to want to eat anything because I know I'll have horrible heartburn the rest of the day/night.

Happy or Moody? Angry, is the best way to describe it probably. (Moody) - I just am so uncomfortable so I get frustrated.

Baby movement? Tons, I can push in a spot and baby will usually kick back. Baby has hiccups all the time!

Feeling prepared? A little more each day, but still not much. I finally washed some of the baby things and folded them - makes me more and more excited for baby to come!

Anything else to report? Things are finally starting to become a little more real. It sometimes freaks me out when I think about it because I cannot for the life of me imagine how life will be with a baby... I keep having dreams that we forget the baby - like we'll be out swimming and someone is like, where is your baby?! and I'm just casually like, oh yeah - over there in the carseat. It's so weird and it scares me haha! It's also getting harder and harder to get ready during the day, so most days I'm lounging around the house in pajamas. It's a very rare occasion that I actually shower and get ready, so these bump pictures are getting tougher.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment