Friday, August 21, 2015

37 Weeks

FULL TERM!!!

How far along? 37 Weeks 6 Days

Weight gain? Lost a pound again, my doctor said if I keep losing then she'll need to give me the protein shake lecture haha! 

Measuring at? Basically on time still. She didn't check me at this appointment (dilation), just measured me (37cm), and listened to the heartbeat. To which she said, "well sounds like baby is content being in there right now..."

Labor signs? Not really, I may have had a few contractions here and there but nothing consistent yet. I do feel like the baby is dropping. Every once in a while I'll get a pain around my pelvis that feels like "an electric shock" almost but not horrible.

Gender guess from mom and dad? Mom still has a feeling it's a BOY and Dad thinks (flipped a coin) GIRL (haha)...

Sleep? Non existent for the most part...my heartburn prevents me from getting any sleep.

Showing? Definitely.

Best moment this week? Honestly not much. 

Looking forward to? Meeting this babe! It's been really tough on me to not have even the slightest clue on when this baby will be born. I'm anxious to know how things will be after this baby comes. I'm so used to being an "aunt" that I have zero idea what it's like to be the mom. 

Miss anything? Being able to eat what I want without worrying/debating if the heartburn is worth it or not. 

Cravings? I've been thinking a lot about what I want to eat after this baby is out and hopefully (fingers crossed) this heartburn is gone and Little Caesars is one of those things! I miss pizza and I happen to love LC! Basically, I am craving anything that gives me heartburn (because I can't have it now). 

Happy or Moody? Very moody. I may be a tad depressed. This week was so overwhelmingly tough on me. I'm so tired but want to get things done but can't bring myself to get out of bed.

Baby movement? All the time...my ribs are taking a good beating

Feeling prepared? Still about the same as last week. I have majority of what I need for the baby, but pretty much nothing for me. 

Anything else to report? I was very confused about my appointment, I'm not sure why she didn't check me or even ask if I was having contractions. It was a rough day today to say the least and my appointment didn't help much to make my day less bad. Hopefully next week will be a better appointment!
Heartburn: as of right now, I am taking heartburn medication in the morning, (Zantac is the only thing that has seemed to somewhat work...I even tried Omeprazole which is one of the best usually), followed by eating breakfast, followed by a Tums, by lunch I am feeling a little better but eat again and have to take more Tums, then around dinner time I take my evening heartburn medication and have dinner. Right about the time that we are going to bed (9-10), my heartburn flares up again. I sometimes sip some milk and suck on a Tums which will usually help me to fall asleep. Then repeat the next day....

No comments:

Post a Comment