Friday, June 12, 2015

27 Weeks


How far along? 27 Weeks 6 Days

Weight gain? About the same since my last appointment, not gaining much but not losing any.

Maternity Clothes? They are most comfy, but some things I still wear that aren't maternity just because they are baggy type clothes. For the most part I lounge at home in comfy pajamas though.

Stretch marks? I don't think so, still using the coconut oil. Maybe a few on my hips like I said before.

Sleep? Meh, not horrible, I feel okay in the morning, but I do wake up 2-3 times every night and I hate that!

Best moment this week? Went to the doctor, my last 4 week appointment! I am now going to see her every 2 weeks, which makes it seem more real! Oh and I got my bike this week so we went on a bike ride every day this week which was awesome!

Miss anything? Not being in pain, that really feels like the only difference between pregnancy and non pregnancy is my back pain!

Cravings? Cotton Candy, I eat a lot of peanut butter/jelly sandwiches but I wouldn't say I necessarily crave either of those things, just sound good. 

Any Aversions? Nothing out of the ordinary, still don't like a lot of things I didn't like pre pregnancy. 

Showing? Yes, feeling huge but know I am only getting bigger!

Belly button in or out? Definitely out, my "tender timer".

Wedding ring on or off? Pretty much off, especially with it getting hot outside.

Happy or Moody? Moody, very hormonal. 

Looking forward to? A new week! Hopefully this one will have more energy, more production, and less tears!

Baby Movement? Tons and tons, sometimes baby makes me a little sick from all the moving but I'm just glad baby is healthy and moving around lots!

Anything else to report? I was shocked when my doctor asked if I'm having any contractions! What? Haha! I had no idea I could be feeling those already, kind of crazy to me! Luckily, I don't think I have yet, but who knows!



No comments:

Post a Comment