Friday, June 19, 2015

28 Weeks


How far along? 28 Weeks 5 Days

Weight gain? I don't think much but I'm not sure

Maternity Clothes? Yes for most things

Stretch marks? I don't think so...yet.

Sleep? Pretty crappy, though I still feel like I get a lot of sleep. At least more than I hear other saying they get, so I dunno. I've just always been the type of person that NEVER got out of bed in the middle of the night no matter what, so it's tough that I can't do that anymore haha!

Best moment this week? Nothing too exciting happened this week that was the "best". Just another week I guess.

Miss anything? Not being in pain constantly basically... My back hurts, I'm starting to have Braxton Hicks, and I just feel uncomfortable.

Cravings? Nothing really, I'm kind of feeling sick after I eat again which makes me nervous. Things sound really good and I eat them fine but then I feel like death the rest of the day/night...

Any Aversions? Nothing out of the ordinary

Showing? Definitely, people are starting to ask me when I'm due (even if they had no idea I was pregnant), so I am finally showing in other people's eyes not just my own.

Belly button in or out? Most definitely out, I don't know if it can come out anymore than it is!

Wedding ring on or off? I haven't been wearing it, but I've been wearing a thin band I have and even that is a little tight. I'm thinking it's time to buy something I can wear the remainder of this pregnancy (a fat ring).

Happy or Moody? This was definitely a moody week. Very hormonal. I just wanted Andy to hold me while I cried most days. 

Looking forward to? Another appointment on Friday and then spending the day on Saturday with Emily!

Baby Movement? Yes lots and lots of movement. I feel like baby is "breech", because I can feel a bulge up by my ribs then at the same time I feel a kick down low. 

Anything else to report? I've had a few Braxton Hicks I believe (at least I think), and they have been pretty miserable. I finally bought a maternity swim suit so hopefully I can find a pool, and a pool buddy to keep me from dying of heat this summer! It's supposed to be 104 this week! *cue, groans...*


No comments:

Post a Comment