Friday, June 5, 2015

26 Weeks

Again no picture...I'm lame lazy! Next week there will be!

How far along? 26 Weeks 6 Days

Weight gain? I think I'm roughly the same, I have an appointment this coming friday so we'll see then!

Maternity Clothes? Mostly yes still

Stretch marks? I think I might already have some on my hips but not entirely sure.

Sleep? Rough, I think i'm hitting the rough sleeping stage. Granted I still get 7-8 hours a night but I wake up about 3 times every night to pee.

Best moment this week? Not really the best thing, but I took my Glucose test! It turned out not as bad as I was thinking. Everyone tries to describe the drink you have to drink, but not a single person said that it tastes just like normal juice which is what I thought. I took the Fruit Punch kind, it was really cold and tasted just like the regular fruit punch you'd buy at the store. I drank it with no problem. The drawing blood part was horrible like I thought it would be and I of course have a bruise already (I took the test earlier today!). We have to wait to see the results.

Miss anything? My back not hurting. It really is horrible some days. There are times where I just lay in bed because I cannot get up due to my back. Which is horrible cause laying in bed all day is probably not good for my back so it's a viscous circle!

Cravings? Still just sweets usually.. but maybe like Shaved Ice this week.

Any Aversions? Nope not really

Showing? Yes

Belly button in or out? Out, definitely out..

Wedding ring on or off? I'm wearing just my band mostly right now cause it fits a little better but it's a little snug.

Happy or Moody? Moody, but if there is anything I've learned the last 3 years of being married is that I just need to say what is bothering me instead of letting it bottle up like I used to. I can bounce out of my moodiness a lot faster this way.

Looking forward to? My appointment next friday! It'll be my last appointment of 4 weeks, then I start seeing her every 2 weeks! I'm shocked that next saturday is the Third Trimester! It's so crazy to think about!

Baby Movement? Yes! Baby was moving like crazy the other morning, so while Andy continued sleeping I just laid there watching baby, it was awesome.

Anything else to report? Not that I know of, I'm anxious to find out about the glucose test. I really don't want to have to do the other one too! We'll see, fingers crossed!


No comments:

Post a Comment