Thursday, June 14, 2012

Let's get fit!

I guess you can say, "Thanks to Pinterest",
I have been getting fit!
*Shocked look*
(Now be happy for me!)
YAY!

I am the worst when it comes to exercise.
I get in these kicks every once in a while, but they always disappear relatively fast...
While I was on Pinterest, I saw this "Couch to 5K Running" sheet.
My first thoughts,
I can totally do that!

So there we go, I started 3 days later.
I did Day 1 by myself, then I convince Emily to join.
We were very consistant at the beginning, but then on Week 2 Day 1 instead of what it says, we walked 4 miles...
So we called that day good!
The Week 2 Day 3, I went on that hike with Andy and Emily was busy,
so we didn't worry about it!

Week 2 Day 5...
It is definitely a lot harder to jump ahead 2 minutes of jogging.
So if you decide to start this program, I recommend sticking to the days and doing what it says.
Usually after I exercise, I'm way sore the next day.
But I haven't felt that way with this one which is so nice.
Not saying I don't feel like I'm going to die while doing it, but the next day I feel like I can do it all again!
So nice!

5K here I come!

All you running fiatics out there are probably laughing, but shut up!
This is a huge accomplishment for me!!

As well as doing this Couch to 5K thing, Andy and I have been walking from our apartment to Andy's parents on Sundays.
It's 2.2 miles one way.
It's a pretty long, but nice walk.
One of the times we did it, we saw this in one of the tunnels we walked through!



Well, happy exercising!
I totally recommend this Couch to 5K thing!
It's great!

Love,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment