Friday, June 1, 2012

The Luncheon...May 3, 2012


We wanted to have a program during the luncheon, so we asked a few people to give "toasts" for us.
We asked
Mike (Andy's brother), Emily (Bailey's cousin), Chase (Bailey's brother), and Heather (Bailey's best friend).
It was awesome and made me cry!
I love all four of these people so much, so it was fun to hear all the stories they told about either Andy or I.





After the "toasts", my Dad asked my two uncles to sing a song for us.
My uncle Alan, wrote this song when his first daughter got married.
It's a song about "Kill her...you die"
Basically for Andy to take good care of me or he'll have to deal with all the men in my life!
It was really funny and cute!


Then my Dad spoke a little bit as well, which most definately made me cry.
(not a bad cry)


As well as Kelly!
I'm so thankful to have these wonderful dad's in my life!
Love them so much!


Candid's from the Luncheon











I'm not sure, but I can almost positvely say that Reese took more pictures of
Kendrick and/or Ryan at my wedding than he did of me!
;)
Good thing I have cute nephews!





Stay tuned for...
The Reception

Love, B


No comments:

Post a Comment