Friday, June 8, 2012

A Dress // May 3, 2012 & May 5, 2012

Some fun facts about my dress:

-I DID NOT want to rent my dress
-I rented my dress..yup. And I don't regret that decision!
-It had pockets.
-It was exactly what I invisioned, even though when I was looking for one,
  I had no idea what it would look like.
-It was white, to match my colors (white, grey, green)
-I loved it most because of the perfect bow my mom tied.
-I was wearing a corsette only to keep myself from slouching!
-I refused to wear shorter sleeves than what I had.
-It was 3 pieces. Top, Bottom, and Sash











I also need to thank Kamra and Haley!
Thank you sooo much for doing my hair for my Bridals, Wedding Day, and Reception!
I literally couldn't have done it without you!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!


Love, B

No comments:

Post a Comment