Monday, June 18, 2012

Dear Bailey,

     1 year.... 4 months.... and 13 days ago my life changed forever. God has been patiently waiting my whole life to finally let us cross paths. You amazed me in every single way, and I never have felt those kinds of feelings before until I met you. I knew that it was right. I never imagined how much I needed you at that exact moment in my life, and that you needed me as well. I am eternally grateful for God and everything he has done for me, especially letting me meet a you... You get more beautiful every day I'm with you. You pick me up when I am down. You let me know that I'm your 1 true love, and that's enough for me to be the happiest boy in the whole wide world. I love you!

Over the past year I purchased a app on my phone that saves every single text message we have ever sent to each other and sends it to my email. I have been collecting these messages for the past year now, and they are just too many to count. Some are funny, some are a little sad, but most of them are full of love and gratitude towards each other. I have created a small compilation of some of these texts between me and you, that I feel describes how much our love runs deep for each other. Others will find this cute, but as you read this you will feel those feelings we had when we first sent them. That happened to me and it's an amazing feeling, almost like I'm falling in love with you all over again. Well....Here you go:)



It's only been just 6 weeks now about, but it has been the happiest 6 weeks of my life. I can't wait to spend the next 6 months, 6 years, 6 decades, and all eternity with you. I love you bootz.

Love you one and only main man:)

No comments:

Post a Comment