Friday, March 27, 2015

16 Weeks

How far along? 16 Weeks 6 Days

Weight gain? I'm slowly gaining back the weight I had lost!

Maternity Clothes? Not yet, but definitely need to go out and get something.

Stretch marks? Not yet.

Sleep? It's so so, some nights I sleep great, but other nights are horrible, no in betweens.

Best moment this week? Spending time with Andy for my birthday.

Miss anything? Not really anything this week.

Cravings? Haven't had any real cravings still, but food isn't as repulsive anymore.

Any Aversions? Chicken usually, but not always.

Showing? Some days I look bigger than other days.

Belly button in or out? In, but my belly button has never been super in, so it's only a matter of time before it pops!

Wedding ring on or off? On

Happy or Moody? Both, usually I'll get a little sad but not too often.

Looking forward to? A growing belly! Can't wait to actually look pregnant not chubby. Also excited for our appointment to see the baby, not for a few weeks though.

No comments:

Post a Comment