Tuesday, March 17, 2015

15 Weeks

How far along? 15 Weeks 3 Days

Weight gain? 3 pounds since my appointment!

Maternity Clothes? No, I really need to go shopping..

Stretch marks? Nope

Sleep? Not the best, but I know it's better than how it'll be later on!

Best moment this week? Being able to eat a whole meal, as well as this weather lately! It's so amazing outside!

Miss anything? Laying on my stomach (only when I'm laying on a blanket outside is when I want to be on my stomach though!)

Cravings? Nothing really honestly!

Any Aversions? Still just depends on the day.

Showing? Just a little bit  

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding ring on or off? On

Happy or Moody? Both, but mostly happy

Looking forward to? Just a new week of eating things that I haven't been able to in the past without getting sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment