Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter 2015

Easter this year was on General Conference weekend.
We decided that we would eat breakfast with Andy's parents and watch the first session, then eat dinner with my family after the second session.
It was a great year to reflect on how we are doing and  things we  need to work on to be more Christlike.
I love conference so much, and it's crazy to think that just next conference we'll have a tiny babe to cuddle!

The easter egg hunt was done after the afternoon session on Sunday, right before dinner.
Andy and I decided to throw the Easter Egg hunt this year since it was only the three kids doing it.
We did different colors for each kid.
Ryan was blue/green, Kendrick was red/orange, and Paige was pink.
We hid everyone's according to their age (difficult vs easy).
It was fun to follow the kids around and see them finding all the eggs.

I took tons of pictures of Paige cause she just sat there and let me.
I love these kids so much!
Can't wait to have one of our own running around with them.





































Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment