Friday, March 13, 2015

14 Weeks

How far along? 14 Weeks 6 Days

Weight gain? Nope, I've lost 12 pounds, BUT finally am getting my appetite back.

Maternity Clothes? Not yet, but I really should because I have this indent where my pants and everything sits.

Stretch marks? Not yet

Sleep? My doctor told me I can't sleep on my back and that has been the worst! I thought it was only my stomach, so now I have to find another comfortable spot to sleep in. I wake up a lot because I find myself on my back and so I have to roll to my side. 

Best moment this week? Hearing the baby heartbeat again! It's just so surreal! We also scheduled our appointment for 20 weeks with the UltraSound! WE ARE NOT FINDING OUT THE GENDER though!

Miss anything? Honestly, not having to eat this often. It's so overwhelming and tiring to find something to eat as often as I need to so I don't get sick.

Cravings? Nothing totally yet. I made Peanut Butter Rice Krispies because they sounded good but it wasn't life or death if I didn't have them! I also eat a lot of french fries and fry sauce. 

Any Aversions? It totally depends! Sometimes things are amazing then the next day it makes me so sick.

Showing? Yes, but not enough for anyone who sees me can tell.

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding ring on or off? On usually

Happy or Moody? Happy usually, but sometimes I get sad for no reason.

Looking forward to? Eating more and hopefully gaining back the weight!


No comments:

Post a Comment