Thursday, February 26, 2015

12 Weeks


How far along? 12 Weeks 4 Days

Weight gain? Losing weight...but feel like I'm gaining an appetite back!

Maternity Clothes? Not yet, but I'm usually in pajamas all day right now because they are all I have that is comfy!

Stretch marks? Nope

Sleep? A ton of it! (not complaining)

Best moment this week? We closed on our house and have an idea now when we'll be moving in! Let the nesting begin! (as if it hasn't already begun)

Miss anything? Energy, feeling normal, and not being sick! 

Cravings? I haven't had a serious craving yet, but like I've said before, only certain things sound good sometimes.

Any Aversions? Chicken usually and some other meats.

Showing? Yes, but not to others yet.

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding ring on or off? On

Happy or Moody? Both, depends on the day!

Looking forward to? Being in the second trimester and my baby bump showing up more and more! Sometimes I don't really feel pregnant because there is nothing but migraines and being sick to show for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment