Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Vince & Katie Move to Arizona

Last weekend, Andy was amazing and let me go to Arizona with my parents, 
Vince & Katie and her parents. 
Vince & Katie had a company pay for all of Vince's school if he gave 5 years back to them.
This company took them down to Arizona.
I'm not too upset about them living there!
It's a great place to visit.

We left after work Thursday and headed down to St. George. 
We stayed the first night in St. George then early in the morning 
headed out for the rest of the drive to Arizona. 
Even with kids, I was impressed how we really didn't stop that often.
I really didn't take a lot of pictures during the weekend because we were busy moving.

These are from one of our rest stops to get our legs moving!



















Here are a few pictures of our time in Arizona.
On Saturday evening, Katie's parents were kind enough to watch the kids while we ran to the temple to do some sealings.
It's been a while since I've been to the temple and it was perfect.
I was missing Andy so much, but could feel his love as well as the Lords love as I sat in the celestial room with my brother/sister and parents.
The Gilbert temple is about 5 minutes from their house, which is so cool!






This is their house in such a cute neighborhood.
Everything about their situation is going to be so great for them!



It was sad to leave this cute family behind on Sunday.
We miss them like crazy already, but are very excited to visit lots!



No comments:

Post a Comment