Wednesday, February 11, 2015

10 Week

How far along? 10 Weeks 1Day

Weight gain? Still fluctuating a lot

Maternity Clothes? Not yet, still usually wearing pajamas (not "out" of course - usually).

Stretch marks? Nope

Sleep? Almost too much of it, but I'm definitely not complaining. 

Best moment this week? Not feeling sick anymore! Oh man, it was perfect timing too. I still feel sick occasionally when I don't eat but other than that I feel great.

Miss anything? Having energy.

Cravings? Nothing really

Any Aversions? Most everything

Showing?  Nope, bloated but I don't think that is "showing".

Belly button in or out?  In

Wedding ring on or off? On

Happy or Moody?  Both, but I feel more happy this week.


Looking forward to? My appointment next week to hopefully see the baby again!

No comments:

Post a Comment