Monday, June 2, 2014

Peyton's Baby Blessing

Andy's brother Jarom and his wife Heather had their 5th child in April, and yesterday was her blessing day.
She was given a name and a blessing by her dad.

Peyton Kelly McDonald

She was awake the whole blessing, but didn't make a single peep.
She was more than perfect!
We are in love with her and definitely can't get enough of her!
Heather & Jarom took more pictures, but these are the only ones I have.
You can't tell me she's not the most adorable thing you've seen in a long time!


We love you Peyton!
You're dad blessed you with a lot of amazing things.
You are such a lucky girl to have the family you have.
Love, Aunty B & Uncle A

---

Heather's sister had a baby about 3 1/2 weeks ago.
She's the sweetest little down syndrome girl.
Her name is Zoey, and I couldn't give her to anyone else!
She has such a sweet spirit!
I just HAD to include a picture of her too so you can all go "goo goo" over her like I am!


I'm baby hungry...can ya tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment