Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Memorial Day



Burley, ID

This is where my Great Grandma/Grandpa Stallings, 
as well as my great great grandma Dorcas, 
and great uncle/aunt Donald & Beatrice, are buried.

Hazel Bailey is who I am named after!
It was so fun to be able to stop here on our way home from the wedding trip.
It's not often that we can get up there on Memorial Day.










Cole overload...but seriously...could you die at how squishy and cute he is?!













Franklin, ID
Andy and I took a tiny detour on our way home too and stopped in Franklin 
so we could see Andy's Grandma Nash's grave.
Andy loves his grandma more than I can begin to describe.
It's the most amazing thing to see him talk about her.
She was the first person in Andy's family that I met, and I'm so grateful I did, 
since she passed away shortly after we got married.



No comments:

Post a Comment