Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Where Dreams Come True...

You guys.
I'm so excited.
We are going to California in October for Disneyland!
We are heading there with Andy's family.
We'll be there for a whole week!
Which means,
3 days at Disneyland, 1 day at Universal Studio, 1 day at Sea World, and 2 days at the beach.
I'm so excited to finally go to Disneyland and...
1. have good shoes
2. be there longer than 1 day
3. be with kids




All you Disney people out there,
if you have any tips or tricks for us to have a Magical time,
please feel free to let me know anything you know!

Love, B

1 comment:

  1. Oh I could write you a book about Disneyland. We are going in October too. You will be there at Halloween time, which in my opinion is THE BEST time to be there! The weather is PERFECT! I am so glad you can go, it is the best place. We can't wait to go in October with both our boys.

    ReplyDelete