Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day

Father's Day this year, we got to be with my family.
After church we headed up to Provo.
We stopped at McDonald's to wish Kelly a happy Father's Day.
Then we headed over to my parents.
Spent the evening with my family and even went to the concert in the park.

My dad is an amazing example to me.
He taught me how to love life.
My dad and I are more alike than we sometimes like to admit.
I've worked with both my parents for 5 years now, most people ask me if that's really hard to do.
And honestly, it's not.
Yes it has its ups and downs, but more ups than downs.
I love being able to be with my parents for 4 days of the week.
Mostly now that I am married, I have realized how important parents are.
I feel so blessed to have this dad be mine.




Thanks for being my dad!
Love, B


No comments:

Post a Comment