Thursday, June 6, 2013

Twins

Sister, Best Friend, Cousin-

Ever since I can remember,
we have been best friends.
We used to dress the same,
people sometimes called us Twins.
Ever since I can remember,
I have been excited to celebrate your birthday!
I even waited for you to turn 8,
so we could be baptized together.
I always have looked up to you.
You have always been a rock in my life.
Even though we are cousins,
I think of you more as my best friend.
How did I get so lucky?
You are amazing,
I hope you have a wonderful
BIRTHDAY!
Love, B





















Cousins by chance, Best Friends by choice!
Love you sissy!


Love, B


1 comment:

  1. This for sure made me teary!!! Thank you for your love and support you truly are my best friend and sister I am so thankful to have you in my life and I don't know where I would be without you. We lucked out because we got all brothers but we had a secret weapon...each other. I cannot express how much you mean to me I am so thankful that we were blessed to be in the same family! You are wonderful thank you for all the birthday love!!

    ReplyDelete