Friday, January 11, 2013

Weird Idea?

A random thought came into my mind the other day...
what if you could have an "every occasion registry". 
Ya know, like for Christmas or Birthdays or any other day someone wants to give you a present?
That way when someone asks you "What do you want for Christmas?"
you can send them to your registry. 
Am I totally crazy or no?


It doesn't have to be at a specific store like Target or Bed, Bath and Beyond, but instead written somewhere like a blog or something so that people can look there and know what to get you!
You can update it, change it, and do whatever you want to it whenever you want!
Even post a link to that item if it can be found on the internet somewhere!
Seriously, am I crazy for thinking that's a good idea?
I would love to look at my friends "registry" so I could get them a birthday gift or something.

I'm doing it!
So who wants to do it with me??

Love, B

2 comments:

  1. Umm love it.. We have to do it for Anna so the family and friends know what to get her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally in!! I've thought about this before, it would be so nice!

    ReplyDelete