Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year's Eve

So I'm super lame and suck at remembering to take pictures. 
BUT we had a great New Years Eve this year!
We had a bunch of our friends over for games and food.
Before everyone came, I kept saying over and over again in my head, "don't forget to take pictures, don't forget to take pictures, etc.." you get the point.
And low and behold, I didn't take hardly ANY pictures.
I managed to grab my camera and run outside, luckily not missing the ball dropping.
I snuck in these pictures and they are dark, blurry, and just well crap.
But you know what? They are my treasured crap. They are the only pictures I have of these friends.
So hopefully this post will help us remember to take more pictures!







We had a blast with everyone and look forward to many New Years Eve's like it in the future!
Thanks everyone who came!

Love, B & A

No comments:

Post a Comment