Saturday, January 19, 2013

Day Date

A long while back, when Andy went on his first business trip when we were very first married, I had promised these boys I'd take them on a date...sadly, it just now happened.
BUT they loved it and so did I and that's all that matters!

Yesterday, I picked them up around 11:30, and we headed to Wendy's for some lunch.


After Wendy's I had bought tickets to take them to see "Wreck It Ralph".
They literally were in awe the whole time.
They didn't move from this position until the very end.


I think that I am the luckiest girl in the world to be an aunt to these boys.
They were so well behaved and I enjoyed spoiling them!
I'm smitten by them!


We can't wait until Parker and Paige are old enough so they can go on a date with us too!
(Maybe then I'll have to bring Andy though!)

Anyway, it was a great day and we are already planning our next dates!

ps. Wreck It Ralph was really good!

Love, B.




No comments:

Post a Comment