Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Fresh Start

is definitely going to be a good one for us!
We have lots of things to look forward to and we couldn't be more excited to share them with everybody!
We are doing things I never thought I'd be doing at this time in my life!

2012, was a good year for us.
It had it's ups and downs, but we ultimately learned new things and grew a lot.
We are more than happy to say goodbye to 2012, and hello to 2013!

---

As for New Year's Resolutions? Ya we got them..
Like I say every year, these are things that I have been working on always,
not just because it's January 1st.
Now that we are married, a lot of these things include Andy as well.
His resolutions are mine and mine are his, sort of a thing!
Mind you, I wrote these, so they technically are mine!


Spritual:
1. Read Scriptures in the morning and at night.
2. Say Prayers in the morning and at night.
3. No more swearing.
4. Go to the temple once a month.
5. Attend all 3 hours of church.

Physical:
6. Go to the gym once a week.
7. Drink the correct amount of water. (BW/2= #oz of water)
8. Each month do a different health goal.
       
Personal:
9. Shower in the morning, instead of at night.
10. Wash face at night.
11. Brush teeth at night.
12. Eat Breakfast.
13. Make the bed.
14. Have a positive attitude.
15. Make time for myself.

Social:
16. Make time for others.
17. Make an effort to see friends.
18. Start a craft night.
19. Make a better effort to remember people's names

Marriage:
20. Take time to learn more about each other.
21. Date night every week.

Financial:
22. SAVE SAVE SAVE

*The green highlighted is our "Morning 5".*

3 comments:

  1. umm.. can i be part of your craft night??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emily (my cousin) and I did a craft night a while ago and loved it! So we want to do it more! Totally come! We are open to anyone joining!

      Delete
  2. Bailey thanks for your comment on my blog! I don't think you're a creeper at all :) I'm glad you guys are doing well...tell Chase hi for me (it has been forever!)

    ReplyDelete