Thursday, August 23, 2012

To You: A Sappy Post

Warning:
Sappy Post--read at your own risk

Last weekend, it was super nice to take a break from everyday life and the stresses that brings.
BUT
I was sooo happy to come home to this guy. 


Being newly married, we have people constantly asking that one question,

"How's married life?"

This is something that some of our friends and us were talking about the other day--no matter how happy, or mad, or stressful your married life is--you ALWAYS have to reply,

"It's SO good"
"It's amazing, nothing better"

Because in all honesty, when people ask, they don't really care to know the truth.
They don't want to hear,

"It's so crappy right now, we need a lot of help"
"Uh...not so good"
ETC, ETc, Etc, etc.

Marriage is hard.
It's tough, it's no walk in the park.
You constantly have to work on it.
It's an empty jar that needs to be filled!
You can't just think it happens when you say "I do."
Work on it, TOGETHER.
BUT it's more than rewarding!

Needless to say, 3 months (and counting) being married, it's tough.
Constantly together, spending all day together.
Trying to figure each other out.
It's definitely an adjustment, so of course it's nice to sometimes have those weekends apart.
Because, "distance makes a heart grow fonder".
Right?

It's true!

I left this last weekend, missing him the moment I said "See ya on Sunday".
But seeing him when I got home, helped me to fall farther in love with him than I had been before.
There are just times when you have to step outside of everything for a moment to
truly appreciate what you have and love.

And boy oh boy, do I love this guy!

Enjoy the pictures below.
















To You:
i appreciate you more than you know, or i show.
i'm trying to be the best that i can be.
to show you more of the love i have for you.
you are the love of my life, and my love for you grows every day.
we may have our stresses, or our differences, but i feel so much apart of you.
you are my best friend, my partner in crime, the funniest guy i've ever met.
thanks for all the laughs you give me.
to eternity and beyond.
Love, Me


To Everyone Else:
Sorry if this post made you feel queasy.
I just felt the need to express all this!
So deal with it ;)
I'm in love and I don't care who knows it!
Love, B



No comments:

Post a Comment