Tuesday, August 14, 2012

One of those posts...

I'm not the biggest fan of "Update" posts, just because I feel like if I personally start doing them, then I will stop blogging as much as I want to!
I love to spread my posts out and have each thing have it's own post, but for the sake of my brain right now...you get "one of those posts"...
(no offense to those who do that)

Updates as of late!

{I apologize, a lot of these are iPhone pictures}


On July 20, 2012,
We headed up to Franklin, ID for the funeral of Andy's adorable Grandma Nash.
It was a beautiful day filled with lots of sunshine and family.

On the way up we got to drive past the Brigham City Temple, soo pretty!!

Franklin, ID is right on the border of Utah and Idaho.
Literally the first city in Idaho after leaving Logan.



The Pallbears







The McDonald Grandkids

Beautiful casket that Beverly picked out

This beautiful butterfly came and landed right on the casket and sat there for a while,
so I snapped a picture.


The next day, July 21, 2012, was the "Taste of the Valley".
We missed it last year when my family went the first time,
but luckily got to go this time.
It was way fun!
We got filled up on food so fast, but all of it was delicious!
What it is?
It's basically Costco sample on steroids.
Yummy vendors from Utah Valley come to let people try something from their menu.
Such good food!
Each place you get one punch per person, so no seconds...







Every other week, one of the families on my mom's side is supposed to
go up and help my grandpa take care of his yard.
So we went up and helped him mow the lawn and other stuff.
He has these bees, so he showed them to us.




July 31, 2012
Happy Birthday 'Arry Potter!
Hannah, Tani, and Jenna threw the cutest birthday party for Harry Potter.
Andy and I both got to attend.
There were games, dinner and a movie.
Lots of fun!



And there you have it, July in a nutshell!
Hopefully I'll stay a little more caught up in August!

Love, B

No comments:

Post a Comment