Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Start. May 3, 2012

I'm going to break up these posts into lots of posts.
Just to keep you interested haha!
Lots of pictures will be displayed.

On May 3, 2012- We were sealed in the Saint George Utah Temple for time and all eternity.
BEST. DAY. EVER.
The sealing was short and sweet-to the point.
Loved it so much!

Kissing for the first time as a married couple//Coming out of the temple
(outside the temple!)                                              


 Heather was laughing at Emily and I because we were both crying....
 but then I hugged her and we all three started crying...hence the red teary eyed faces!
Love these girls more than I can ever express.

So amazing to have my very first best friend in the temple with me!
Thanks Hannah


Little Niece Halle

The boys. Thanks guys for coming!

All the people that were there to support us.

When Andy and I walked out, we both were shocked how many people were out waiting for us!
Having a wedding in St. George, we always said, "whoever can come is great, we understand if you can't make it"
So we were pretty lucky to have the turn out we had!

Stay tuned for the next wedding post....
Group Shots!


Love, B

2 comments:

  1. So happy for you, I should have come down there and been there when you came out. If only the kids didn't need to be picked up and dropped off and everything else. I was thinking about you though. Such a beautiful bride!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beautiful Bailey!!! You looked stunning in the pictures. Glad you are enjoying married life. See ya tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete