Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Last Drive..

as a single lady!
I love the drive down to Saint George.
There is something about being behind the wheel, listening to your favorite tunes, and riding next to people you love!
Lucky for me, Emily loves all that too!
So of course she had to be my car buddy on my last drive down to Saint George as a single lady.
It was such a blast to be with her for 4 straight hours.
Seriously love this girl, love talking to her, love being her cousin/sister!



\


We had lots of treats and good music to listen to on the way down, which made it way fun!
Who doesn't love Justin Bieber...seriously.
Thank you Emily! You're the best!!

 Once we got to the worldmark condo, we noticed this centerpiece on the table!
(Perfect for my wedding haha)

We were too lazy to carry our stuff so we used a cart!


8:00 in the morning on my wedding day!
Can't complain with that kind of weather!

Love, B

No comments:

Post a Comment