Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day


Mother's Day was extra fun this year!
Mostly because now I have joined the club of having
2 mother's on Mother's Day!


I love my mama so much, she is my everything.
I talk to her about pretty much everything and anything.
I look up to her for advice, counsel, and just guidance in life.
She's gorgeous, loving, and strong willed.
She has done so much for me, including the wedding of my dreams!
Thank you Mom for all the things you've done over the many years!



 If any of you know me well, one of my requirements prior to marrying anyone, was that I had to love their family just as much!
I couldn't even fathom marrying into a family that didn't like me or I didn't like them!
The McDonald's are the best in laws I could ever ask for!
But right now I want to write a little about Beverly. (since it's mother's day!)
Beverly is one of the most amazing ladies I know.
She had the patience and care to raise 6 crazy, fun, loving boys!
I don't know how she did it, but I am always amazed by her continuous love for them even when they use her kitchen bowls for dog food and water and much more things like that!
She accepted me into the family right away and I can't even thank her enough for that!
I love having a mother in law, seriously so much fun!
Love you Beverly!


Just a few pictures of us with our mom's at the wedding!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!





Love, B

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you Bailey!! I'm glad I clicked over here to see if you had written anything yet. You look so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete