Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Oscars

Last sunday we hosted an Oscars party at my parents.
The last few award shows we have had parties with this group of friends, and it's been way fun! 
We normally do it at the Creps house, but we decided to have a change in scenery for the Oscars! 
Andy and I got excited and went shopping for some fun decorations.
Then we had everyone come over! 
Each person brought a snack to share, and mmmm they were delish!

Here are the pictures I managed to snap of the night..unfortunately not very many (like normal ha).









And finally we got a picture of all of us in it! 
(minus the Creps kids)

Plus! We all look pretty good, even being in lounge clothes! Yay!



2 comments:

  1. What fun! Now you have your very own house to host in! I love how Andy is on his tiptoes in the last picture to try to look taller. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Jen I totally pointed that out to him when I posted this! He ALWAYS does that in pictures! I have to tell him all the time to get off his tiptoes! Funny funny!

      Delete