Monday, March 18, 2013

Our Newest Addition!

I've been keeping it a secret for far too long...

We are official homeowners!
(actually for about 2 weeks now, and living in the house for about 10 days now)

We couldn't be more happy than we are right now!
We are now located in Spanish Fork, and proud of it!


We started with this ^^^

and ended with this ^^^
*grass coming soon.

 
I wrote a whole huge long post about the house and the building of it, and how we got started with it all...
but I don't know if I'll post it, so if you really want to know more about the house,
and I get enough people asking, I'll post it!

But for now, you get this, before and after!
Thank you so much for all those who have been supporting us from the beginning, who helped us move, and everyone else who has been as excited as us!

3 comments:

  1. I think i might try to buy a chicken statue with my amazon gift card. That way you'll be the one responsible for being the cool new people on the block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I would like to see more posts about the building.. I know I have seen the house already so if you really don't want to you don't have too. :)

    ReplyDelete