Friday, July 14, 2017

21 Weeks


No picture...


How far along? 21 weeks 6 days

Weight gain? I think I've gained like 10-20 pounds maybe?

Maternity Clothes? Yes! I need to go buy more though..

Stretch marks? Still just what was left from Hazel I think.

Sleep? This last week my heartburn has been horrible, so it's made it a lot harder to sleep. Hoping to get that under control...

Best moment this week? Finding out the baby is a GIRL!!!

Miss anything? Moving without hurting still. Also, when I didn't have heart burn :(

Cravings? Not really - candy mostly - which is NOT good.

Any Aversions? Not that I've noticed.

Showing? Yes

Belly button in or out? In/Out

Wedding ring on or off? On usually.

Happy or Moody? Moody probably. I've been sort of nesting but not able to because of sickness, or pain..

Looking forward to? Going to East Canyon next weekend.

Baby Movement? Yup lots!

Anything else to report? Last Tuesday (7/11) I had an appt with my OBGYN. Just the regular appt. Andy couldn't be there because it was during the day on a weekday rather than a Friday, but it was okay. Hazel and I rushed in there (of course running late, ha!), gave the urine sample and then got seated in the room. Dr. Grover came in a chatted with me about everything, asking if I had any questions, concerns, etc. I asked about a couple things like how I've noticed more bruising on my legs, but she didn't seem concerned unless I start having nose bleeds, etc. She then informed me that the ultrasound looked good except for one thing that concerned her a little. She told us that - Baby girl is looking good but the dr did notice in the ultrasound that her kidneys are filled with more fluid than they want to see. Normal is a 5 but one side was a 7 and the other an 8. Dr isn't sure what it really means at this point but that we will need another ultrasound at 30 weeks to check her again (which I'm not complaining about). They wonder if it could be something blocking causing the fluids to fill.
If it's still a problem around 30 weeks then they will be letting the pediatrician know after she's born and they'll check her again after birth. There really isn't much they do about it before baby is born.
I sent that in a text to my family and found out that I guess Cole had that and Chase/Lucy's baby has that going on right now too. I wasn't super worried, especially because there isn't much they can do anyway. So we'll just see what happens come 30 weeks! I'm going to have Andy give me a blessing to help with my heartburn I've been dealing with as well as bless baby girls kidney's!








No comments:

Post a Comment