Sunday, July 2, 2017

20 Weeks

(not the best picture, but only one I got)


How far along? 20 weeks

Weight gain? I think I've gained like 10-20 pounds maybe?

Maternity Clothes? Yes! I finally pulled out my maternity pants which felt WAY better than regular pants around my waist.

Stretch marks? Still just what was left from Hazel I think.

Sleep? It's about the same as before. When it's hot at night, it's especially hard to sleep.

Best moment this week? Seeing the baby! And today we find out what we are having!! We are having a gender reveal party later tonight and I'm so excited. 

Miss anything? Moving without hurting still. Also, when I didn't have heart burn :(

Cravings? Not really - candy mostly. 

Any Aversions? Not that I've noticed.

Showing? Yes

Belly button in or out? In/Out

Wedding ring on or off? On usually.

Happy or Moody? It's been a busy but good week!

Looking forward to? Finding out the gender tonight, plus the St. George trip with the Morgans. 

Baby Movement? Yup lots!

Anything else to report? Nothing else really to report. Everything is good! Ultrasound tech said that everything looks good with the baby!








No comments:

Post a Comment