Sunday, June 18, 2017

18 Weeks



How far along? 18 weeks 1 day

Weight gain? Not sure

Maternity Clothes? Not yet, I usually just wear baggy stuff anyway. I need to pull out my maternity pants soon. Occasionally,  I'll wear my maternity shorts but only because they are long enough rather than because they have elastic waist haha!
Stretch marks? Just what was left from Hazel I think.

Sleep? It's about the same as before. When it's hot at night, it's especially hard to sleep.

Best moment this week? We drove to Evanston to buy the gender reveal fireworks! I'm excited to light them off on July 2nd. 

Miss anything? Moving without hurting. Right now the baby is sitting in a weird position down low so anytime I get in and out of the car or something similar, it's bothersome. 

Cravings? Not really - candy mostly. 

Any Aversions? Not that I've noticed.

Showing? Yes

Belly button in or out? In/Out

Wedding ring on or off? On usually.

Happy or Moody? It's been an okay week, nothing happy, nothing moody. 

Looking forward to? Seeing the baby on June 30th!

Baby Movement? Yup, Andy felt the baby this week! 

Anything else to report? I forgot to say that at my last appointment Dr. Grover approved that we could just combine our gender ultrasound with our 20 week ultrasound even though it's only 1 day before our 20 week mark. Saves us $100 so that is super nice!!





No comments:

Post a Comment