Sunday, June 11, 2017

17 Weeks


How far along? 17 weeks 1 day

Weight gain? Not entirely sure

Maternity Clothes? Not yet, but I probably should - my pants hurt when I wear them.

Stretch marks? Not sure if they are new or just from the last pregnancy. 

Sleep? So so, depends on the night. I don't feel like I can't sleep because of pregnancy, it's just some nights are harder.

Best moment this past week? Yesterday Melanie got married! So we spent the day doing wedding things. We are so happy for her, she was a beautiful bride.

Miss anything? Being "allowed" to do things. Also eating foods that didn't give me heartburn. I told Andy "I wish I had taken advantage of things while I wasn't pregnant" haha!

Cravings? Nothing really this week.

Any Aversions? Not really. It's more just that it doesn't sound good to eat, but something else sounds better.

Showing? Yes, I think I'm finally past the "is she fat or pregnant stage".

Belly button in or out? Inny outy ha!

Wedding ring on or off? On, but it's getting tight again.

Happy or Moody? Both this week, but overall a pretty good week.

Looking forward to? We are having a Father's Day BBQ at our house that should be pretty fun!

Baby Movement? Yes, it feels like little flutters but definitely the baby.

Anything else to report? We have been going to Aqua Zumba lately and it's been so good to get off the couch and get moving. Plus it's so good for me while being pregnant.  Also, next Saturday we'll be heading up to Evanston to buy fireworks for the gender reveal on the 2nd of July.








No comments:

Post a Comment